Sara’s audiences walk away with information and strategies they can put to work immediately.
Defy Conventional Wisdom for Breakthrough Performance
As the very nature of business rapidly changes, its leaders must be open to change too. Unconventional methods are no longer reserved for processes and procedures alone. To gain competitive ground, leaders have to disrupt the existing ways they think, act and lead.
As a Leader, How Could you Expand Your Impact If … ?
- You were willing to sit still, while everyone else was in motion.
- You were willing to ditch your dependence on what you’ve always done.
- You were willing to be informed by data, but not driven by it.
Based on her ground-breaking business book, “Leadership Unchained: Defy Conventional Wisdom for Breakthrough Performance”, Sara reveals the conscious practices separating innovative leaders from their counterparts. Using a dynamic combination of insights, examples and research, she outlines the new signature habits that will catapult “by the book” leaders into modern thinkers.
Current and future leaders will be captivated by Sara’s clear roadmap for defying conventional wisdom and adopting unconventional habits for business success in the 21st Century.
You—According to Them
Understand How Your Professional Reputation Impacts Your Career Success
You’ve got the experience. You’ve got the diplomas. You know your stuff. So how can you significantly speed up your career momentum? Is there a secret to reaching your business goals faster? The most successful professionals have learned how to match their intentions with their actions and elevate their capacity to influence and impact. Expert Sara Canaday will show you exactly how to do that.
Even if you do everything right, your success at a higher level is determined by your impact on others. How do they perceive your words, behaviors and attitudes? Are you seen as a leader or a follower? Like it or not, their perceptions define your personal market value. It’s about you, according to them.
In this program, Sara shares real-world stories that illustrate the hidden gaps between what we see versus what those around us see. Blending insights, humor, and actionable strategies, Sara takes you on a journey to:
- Gain a fresh perspective about your professional reputation
- Identify what makes your approaches attractive (or annoying!)
- Better manage the experiences you create when interacting with others
- Make strong and lasting impressions by matching your intent with your impact
- Rapidly elicit opportunities to be noticed, hired, respected and promoted
The Leader Has Entered the Room
Powerful Habits that Give Rise to Leadership Presence
Without saying a word, great leaders command attention when they walk into a room. They inspire confidence, put people at ease, and connect in a way that makes others want to listen to them, support them, and follow them. In this keynote, Career Strategist Sara Canaday will share the secrets to help you capture that kind of leadership presence—and dramatically accelerate your career.
If you’re skeptical about this “elusive aura of success,” Sara will convince you with powerful proof: rock-solid science and mind-blowing examples. Even better, you’ll walk away with a roadmap to guide you in boosting your own leadership presence. You’ll discover the subtle qualities that can make a huge difference in your career, and you’ll know exactly how to incorporate them.
Sara creatively uses a dynamic, interactive format to help you:
- Adopt the habits and behaviors that can expand your capacity for leadership at a higher level
- Learn how to successfully manage your image, demeanor, and non-verbal communication to generate immediate, tangible benefits
- Project wisdom, professionalism and thought leadership with consistency and precision
- Present yourself in a way that positively influences decision-making and supports your business goals
For these topics (and others within her area of expertise), Sara can customize presentations specifically for your audience.
She can also deliver her valuable messages in a wide range of formats – from a 20-minute keynote for 1,000 conference attendees to a full day, hands-on workshop for 15 people.
- General & Breakout Sessions
- Workshops & Seminars
- Panel Discussions
- Corporate & Academic Training Programs (Professional development courses for Rotation Groups, Affinity Groups, Women’s Groups, MBA Students, etc.)
- Executive Coaching & Consulting
Sara delivered an excellent keynote presentation to a diverse audience of 600, primarily senior and mid-level women leaders but also including emerging leaders. Sara understands the professional world and the challenges modern leaders face. She is an insightful and engaging speaker with thought-provoking and actionable content. I look forward to working with Sara again!