Professional Brand Awareness: Your New Competitive Advantage
- Examine the brand components that impact your career success
- Understand the professional brand anchors that most accelerate or derail a leader’s career
“You—According to You” vs. “You—According to Them”
- Identify your ideal brand attributes and differentiators
- Assess your impact using the brand survey results
- Discover your brand gaps as depicted in the gap analysis graph
Strategies for Closing the Gaps on Your Brand Disconnects
- Learn gap-closing strategies related to each of the three success anchors
- Develop a personalized action plan to close the gap between your ideal and your actual brand
How to Communicate Your Value
- Craft and refine your personal value proposition using your outstanding brand attributes as a foundation
- Explore specific strategies to fulfill your value proposition
Taking the New You into Your Work and Life
- Effectively communicate, align, and broadcast your professional leadership brand to the right audience
- Sustain your brand for maximum impact
The Career Acceleration Virtual Training Series includes an orientation, four training sessions, two LIVE community calls, a graduation segment, and the option for one individual coaching session with Instructor Sara Canaday. Each training session (or module) includes a video lesson and targeted exercises. Between sessions, participants will have homework assignments, plus opportunities to interact with the instructor and ask questions during the LIVE community calls. Attendees will also use the results from a Brand Self-Assessment and a Brand 360 Survey to develop their personalized strategies and action plans.
When each person registers for the course, they will receive an email with personal log-in credentials for the Career Acceleration Academy. Once they access the site and click on the Career Acceleration Virtual Training Series, they will find complete instructions, video lessons, handouts and exercises (downloadable PDFs), additional tools, and dates/times for the LIVE community calls with Sara Canaday. The site will also include a list of Action Steps to guide them through the course, as well as a Progression Checklist to mark off as they complete each item. Once they have checked off all of the items in one training session module, the next module will become available.
The entire course is designed to be completed over an eight-week period, but participants can always work at their own pace(within the timing guidelines you impose for your group). They will have access to the online materials for six months. If you choose to include one-on-one coaching sessions in your training package, participants can schedule those within two months of completing the final module.
The Career Acceleration Virtual Training Series is available with special discounts for corporations, non-profit organizations and trade groups:
Group rate for 20-49 participants
$349 per person
$599 per person (including one hour of individual coaching)
Group rate for 50+ participants
Please email Sara for specific details or call (512) 343-7991.